Selasa, 01 Desember 2015

Welcome December

Wow it’s getting closer to 2016… and also Christmas! The best time of the year! Well, myself really wish next year will be better, because this year honestly a tough year for me… but it’s not like there’s nothing to thank for. It’s just not the best. So many problems that can’t be solved and anything. Hhmm well, I just finished my job training and now I’m working on my final essay and I hope it can be done because I’m too lazy to work it out, it really depends on my mood you know. Well, as usual looking for some cloth to wear is a moodbooster. So here some of my-getting-ready-for-the-cool-weather-coming outfit.












Wearing a knit top on a hot day? That’s not right. This is one of my fave knit tops on my closet. Love this dark green or camo color top because I had this beanie that is so cool to see because I barely had that kind of color. Black is all I got, so… it’s a latepost actually.

I am into knit tee and turtle neck lately, ohh and a long skirt, I don’t know, till now I can really decide what exactly my style is. Like almost every of my fashionistas friends had their own ‘identity’ or nickname, like “he’s the monochrome boy” “oh look she’s the hippie gal” “we’re the moon child” aaahh and I got nothing. Well, classy is definitely not my style for sure.






I really need some new cloth, and new shoes, and new accessories…  and I can’t believe that I’m out of stock! I mean, it’s almost new year for crying out loud! Ah, but I won’t be able to do that anytime soon. Let’s face it, my mom is out of town, she never gives me pocket money on holiday sooo…


Alright! Enough with my misery haha so I got some information for you guys, do you guys happened know about 1212? Well, it’s National Online Shopping Day!!!! WOHOO! Asdfhjkl! I think I get so excited about it! Haha. One word, SALE! Who the hell doesn’t love sale<3<3



This December some of the online fashion retailer is going to give a discount for those online buyers. ZALORA (Asia's leading online fashion destination) is a pioneer of the National Online Shopping Day that always held every December 12th that took a participation to give a great discount for y’all! You can call it “The Biggest Promo in December” or “Promo Terbesar di Desember”. ZALORA offers practical, easy and fast way to shop, no need to jostle around with other buyers since all the transactions will be done through online that more efficient and definitely very easy.


ZALORA Indonesia as one of the largest online fashion store in Indonesia also did not want to lose to give a discount on “The Biggest Promo in December”. ZALORA offering discounts and promotions to attract up more than 50% of the product. No need to be sad again when you want to get a quality fashion products. You can make reservations online, you can easily choose the type of clothes as you want, as you like. The process of selecting the product is easy, and the ease of transaction is certainly a reason why you can try shopping online. UH! And also enjoy the Ease of Cash On Delivery (COD). What are you waiting for? Let’s jazz up the ZALORA National Online Shopping Day only in Indonesia. And Remember, 1212!



Click to know more about ZALORA
Click to know more about The Biggest Promo in Desember



See y'all later, alligator!

xx
Cindy

4 komentar:

  1. Love this outfit!! - Too cold for where I live because it is just freezing outside, haha! :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    BalasHapus
  2. Oh very great style darling
    I love it your shoes
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    BalasHapus
  3. my God this is such an old post! LOL! but i nominated you on Liebster Award! click the new post link!

    xo
    Pretty Messed Up | NEW POST | WhatWeLike.co

    BalasHapus
  4. Awesome post as always – thanks for sharing!

    BalasHapus